Toro is looking to hire a 2nd shift Assembly Supervisor. We offer a rewarding career in a fast-paced, team environment. Toro also offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We are looking for someone who is organized, results driven and has experience managing people. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Hours: 9 hour shift, approximately 3:30pm-1:00am
Supervises employees within the department to efficiently produce component parts and final assemblies. This position is responsible for overseeing and ensuring of quality and quantity of parts in order to reach plant goals. Works with HR to handle employee discipline, grievances and other company policy and working agreements. Plans manpower needs and evaluates parts requirements based on daily work load.
- Supervises assigned employees.
- Provides training to employees and ensures proper usage of tooling.
- Ensures efficient operation of assembly operation.
- Oversees the quality of production lines.
- Handles employee discipline and complaints.
- Oversees housekeeping and Safety. Works to insure that all safety rules and programs are followed and maintained within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Works closely with manufacturing engineers to ensure line processes are correct and proper tooling is being used on the work stations.
- Meets required production and quality goals as determined by the department staff.
-High School Education and four years direct supervision experience in a manufacturing environment.
-Post high school education preferred.
BENEFITS: Employees are eligible for benefits the first of the month following their hire date.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- and more!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.