Accounting Clerk - weekends included
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Provides clerical support in the accounting functions, including audit/verification of non-gaming operations accounts.
- Assists accountants with daily and monthly accounting duties, including reconciling accounts, posting information, and balancing general or subsidiary ledgers.
- Assists accounts payable in processing payments and filing paperwork.
- Prepares account analysis for numerous balance sheet accounts
- Prepares checks for deposit and posts to GL
- Maintains coupon-tracking database.
- Compiles and analyzes tip information for tip tracking and reporting.
- Audits/verifies revenue accounts in the Retail, Food & Beverage, Hotel operations and Cage Operations. Performs reconciliation between records of revenue. Reports verification discrepancies to appropriate department for resolution.
- Balances monthly accounts for assigned operation.
- Transmits and reconciles daily credit card sales to appropriate company for payment.
- Researches credit card disputes at assigned operation.
- Generates all Hospitality hotel/banquet billings.
- Enters non-gaming complimentaries and coupons into database, in addition to generating management reports on data.
- Combination of education and experience to equal two years in accounting/bookkeeping or related field.
- Two years experience in a computerized accounting environment.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Basic knowledge in word-processing, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs.
Four ten hour shifts Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon 8am-6:30pm