Intercomp Company, a worldwide leader in manufacturing weighing and measurement solutions for Transportation and Automotive/Racing industries is looking to fill a full time Marketing position. This position will define specific B2B and B2C market requirements and create strategic plans and materials to support business objectives by obtaining input from sales, customers and performing competitive analysis and overall market research. This position will provide technical support to develop and launch new products and define requirements and solutions for new business.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Leads product development strategy creating a business case and justification on new and modified products and their required features, performance, pricing and overall value proposition that meet market needs.
- Guides the development of media and supporting materials including literature, press releases, HTML emails, editorials, videos and price books in support of specific markets, product and application strategies.
- Oversees Intercomp’s web and social media digital presence for specified markets. Responsible for the implementation of SEO programs and growth of social media presence.
- Communicates and follows-up with sales channels for new product releases and various Intercomp promotional programs. Develops sales training and promotional tools for the Intercomp sales department and external dealer network.
- Manages department members to guide and lead marketing communications and promotional projects to align with strategic marketing goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate will have combined technical acumen skills and B2B/B2C marketing related knowledge with excellent communication skills. A Marketing or Communications related Bachelor’s Degree and five or more years of marketing experience leading projects and teams is preferred. The ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with a strict focus on attention to detail is necessary. Travel required to industry events 3-4 weeks per year. A basic technical understanding of electronic products and industrial, transportation and automotive/racing type applications is a plus.
We are a fast-growing, high technology company looking for highly motivated people to join our top-notch work force. We offer competitive pay, benefits, bonuses and flexible hours. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
EOE, including disability/vets please apply on line or send resume:
3839 County Road #116
Medina, MN 55340
Apply for Market Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly