Senior Billing Analyst
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
SPS Commerce is looking for a Senior Billings Analyst to provide exceptional support to the internal teams who manage our relationships with enterprise and strategic customers. In this key role, you'll be the go-to person to address questions and help resolve billing and invoicing issues. You'll also continue to hone your problem-solving skills as you take initiative to identify issues and drive solutions to ever evolving billing challenges and opportunities.
Does this sound like you?
- You're naturally curious with a passion for solving problems by digging into issues, identifying root causes, and driving to issue resolution
- You're adept at collaborating with teammates from a variety of functions, managing relationships, and coordinating resources to solve problems
- You've been described as a go-getter, you're known for taking the initiative to find ways to make an impact rather than waiting for work to be assigned to you
- You're comfortable with systems and processes, and can see how things relate to each other
Why SPS? We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process and our tech products. We have the world's largest retail network, and we don't just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don't just grow here, they're made here.
Day to Day In this role you will be responsible for providing the highest possible level of support to SPS enterprise and strategic customers in the areas of invoicing and billing. You'll work closely with internal partners from multiple functions to identify issues, research root causes, and execute timely follow-up to ultimate resolution. This will be accomplished through the following responsibilities:
- Conduct billing queue research and response to internal stakeholders to support enterprise and strategic customers to ensure quick resolution of customer inquiries
- Collaborate with internal SPS teams to quickly answer questions, resolve complex issues, and provide guidance and training to customers
- Utilize processes, tools, and resources to respond to internal stakeholders to resolve enterprise and strategic customer inquiries, provide education, troubleshoot issues, provide additional resources when necessary, understand the Voice of the Customer, and provide timely resolution
- Spot patterns of customer inquiries, analyze root cause, and share insights with team and leader to close opportunity gaps and recommend customer centric resolution of issues
- Identify opportunities to leverage systems to improve business processes and functions
- Create a positive, empathetic customer experience with each interaction
- Combination of 6+ years of post-secondary education and customer support experience
- Proven partnership skills and ability to work cross-functionally with internal partners
- Demonstrated problem-solving and investigative mindset while being curious and having a customer-centric focus
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated abilities and comfort to navigate a variety of platforms (e.g., Salesforce, VersaPay, MS Dynamics NAV) preferred
- Proven competence with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Project management experience preferred
EOE including disability/ veteran
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/wyMW8YHaJ81wt4DhgGg7