Social Gaming Representative - Great and Fun Opportunity
Job Description Job Summary: Support and coordinate online and digital advertising efforts with an emphasis on mobile marketing campaigns to drive user acquisition, retention and monetization for Mystic Lake's social casino. Execute, report on and optimize digital marketing campaigns across channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Google, Apple, and mobile and programmatic display. Assist in the planning, coordination, administration, set-up, and implementation of promotions and special events to support social gaming. Collaborate with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across web, mobile and multiple social networks. In addition, will coordinate creative development and program execution with the internal marketing team, partners and agency vendors.
Primary Duties and Occasional Tasks:
Primary Duties and Occasional Tasks:
- Measure, analyze and report the impact of social media and digital marketing efforts on campaigns and social gaming goals.
- Assists with coordination of materials for all online and digital advertising efforts related to the social casino, including brand websites, app, SMS, paid search campaigns, programmatic, display, social media, and email marketing.
- Assist with efforts to grow social engagement and works to optimize the digital tools utilized to acquire and convert new social casino customers.
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development, including deployments and ongoing post-deployment activities.
- Execute mobile marketing strategy by developing new social casino communities and managing branded online communities on the enterprise's behalf using social platforms.
- Coordinate the marketing calendar with online activity, collaborating with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy.
- Coordinate with IT, developers and vendors on a consistent basis to implement technical solutions for our social gaming platforms.
- Maintain a technical product backlog of engineering tasks and requirements. Work with technical teams to create new features/capabilities for our social gaming platforms.
- Assists in the strategy, coordination, set-up, and implementation of promotions and special events to support social gaming.
- Track metrics and prepare reports to update on mobile and social gaming trends.
- Monitors industry for best practices, seeks new technologies, and recommends strategies to drive ROI on social gaming investment.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, or business or equivalent experience in marketing equal to four years.
- Possess a solid understanding of social marketing including experience with paid campaign development for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, and others to drive user acquisition.
- Experience with mobile paid search and display programs, deliverables, execution and reporting.
- Understanding of digital marketing methodology including experience with paid digital media for Apple and Google, data-driven analysis, data/analytics dashboards and attribution tools.
- Mobile consumer advertising or mobile media buying experience
- Experience with creating and identifying engaging social media content.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate-level experience with word-processing, spreadsheets and electronic mail software.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Passionate and detail-oriented marketer with a passion for digital experiences and social media trends
- Ability to manage changing requirements as well as multiple overlapping projects at one time
- Strong ability to analyze and make thoughtful recommendations based on budget metrics, revenue data and marketing campaign performance