IT Business Systems Analyst
Perform day-to-day administration and support of applications. Evaluates, documents, implements, tests, and performs incident resolution and root cause analysis of a variety of applications. Work with various software environments, operating systems, and computer hardware platforms. Assists with application projects based on direction of IT Business Systems Supervisor and IT Business Systems Manager. Work with end users as well as with other IT professionals. Act as liaisons between vendors and IT as well as provide support for all applications.
- Implement and troubleshoot systems, including hardware and software.
- Maintain accurate system documentation, procedures, logical and physical diagrams. Collects and reviews system data for troubleshooting purposes. Calls software vendors, if needed, to request assistance in troubleshooting. Coordinates with appropriate management personnel in implementing changes.
- Take ownership of minor tasks, problems or operational efforts. Knowledge of internal business processes as they relate to the applications and make recommendations as needed. Act in a supporting role on larger project and maintenance efforts.
- Participates to ensure application compliance, such as MICS, PCI, and HIPPA.
- Performs product evaluations, recommends and implements minor products/services. Work with some supervision/oversight and learn new technologies through the use of self-study materials. Ability to articulate technical information clearly and simply to customers or other non-technical personnel. Provide support for 24x7 business operations including on-call. Follow incident, problem, and change & release management processes. Multi-task and work in cross functional team.
- Any combination of post-secondary education in Business, Information Technology or related IT field and IT related experience to equal 4 years.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and sound judgment.
- Hands on experience with multiple IT technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of incident, problem and escalation process.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.