Marketing Coordinator - Mystic Lake Casino (PT) (copy)
Job Description Job Summary: Serves as the primary points of contact and knowledgeable resources for Club M and Promotions. Enrolls casino guests in the Club, issues complimentaries, promotes Club M, and provides information about both Mystic Lake and Little Six. Assists with execution of all promotions and special events. Initiates and practices exceptional guest service in all situations to ensure that all new and returning guests have a memorable experience. Assists in the coordination, administration, set-up, and implementation of promotions and special events while ensuring the highest level of guest service. Oversees and administers collateral distribution on the casino floor and keeps inventory of the marketing storage and costume rooms. Troubleshoot guest concerns related to marketing technologies (i.e. digital applications, player tracking, offers, kiosk redemptions, etc.)
Budget/Asset Responsibilities: Distributes prizes and cash for promotions and special events.
- Assists in non-carded player recognition, promoting and describing the benefits of a Club membership to new and non-carded guests and increasing Club membership. Enters new Club members into the player database. Determines eligibility of members for complimentaries.
- Assists with promotions and special events. Works the casino floor for promotions, prize drawings, and special events, while providing guest service and floor excitement.
- Tracks and monitors all winners and prize distribution for promotions. Oversees drawings and assists guests with games, scanning, and seating.
- Serves as point of contact for promotion and casino marketplace conflicts. Responsible for promotional issues before, during, and after events.
- Is thoroughly knowledgeable in all current and upcoming events, promotions, shows, and all casino and resort offerings within both Mystic Lake and Little Six properties.
- Collaboratively determines the location of all marketing collateral on the casino floor. Posts and takes down all collateral, posters, DTs, slot toppers, etc.
- Coordinates set-up and tear-down of promotions and decorations. Assists with promotions; coordinating game creation, and ordering prizes.
- Little Six Only: Processes sales transactions, operates electronic cash register system, credit card systems, and handles cash on a regular basis. Prepares shift reports and reconciliation statements.
- Tracks, organizes, and completes inventory of marketing storage and costume rooms.
- Ensures products and services are received and meet expectations.
- Emcees events or special promotions.
- Participates in entertainment events and assists with marketing events, to include cash handling.
- Little Six Only: Assists valet with dispatching for vehicle retrieval, controls any remaining keys at the close of Valet.
- Little Six Only: Assists in coat check duties
- Little Six Only: Assists in monthly inventory counts
Days TBD - based on business needs Hiring Rate or Hiring Range 1. Based on Qualifications Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Combination of education & experience in customer service/marketing/communications equal to 2 years.
- Strong computer and mobile application experience, word-processing, spreadsheets, and electronic mail software. Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population.
- Ability to learn and understand varying technologies and guest-facing applications (including iOS and Android).
- Superior service orientated attitude.
- On feet or standing 90% of shift
- Exposure to odors - smoke
- Exposure to summer heat for outdoor events.
- Team member will be required to wear costumes for events. This can be anything from a hat to a full costume