Cashier - Convenience Store - FT - Work Days Thurs - Monday
Job Description Job Summary: Check out customer purchases quickly and accurately while answering customer questions in a friendly manner. Help maintain supplies and sidewalks/parking lot.
- Processes sales transactions, performs check verification and credit card validation using automated and manual systems.
- Prepares cash register shift reports, reconciliation, and cash counts at the end of shift.
- Monitors retail operation; provides asset protection.
- Responds to customer questions related to merchandise sold in shop, providing guests with personal attention.
- Restocks merchandise and inventory on a daily basis.
- Assists with merchandising.
- Maintains the order and cleanliness of store. Removes snow and ice from sidewalks (seasonal). Assists with the pickup of trash in the parking lot.
Days Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday Hiring Rate or Hiring Range $14.50 / hr Requirements
- Six months' sales and guest service experience.
- Must have working knowledge of cash register operations.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- On feet or standing 100% of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- May have some outside work (10%).
- Other: Keying of cash register. Use of box cutters; climbing ladders, pushing, pulling carts/dollies.