Little Six Restaurant (FT/2:30pm start times) Lead Cook - $700 Hiring Bonus
Directs kitchen staff to ensure food orders are accurately and properly prepared for assigned station. Prepares more complex food items according to standard operating procedures.
- Prepares more complex food items according to standard operating procedures and food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Assists with setup, prep work, and delivery of food products.
- Directs other cooks to ensure food orders are prepared accurately and timely for assigned station.
- Completes all prep sheets.
- Maintains cleanliness and order of kitchen equipment and assigned work station.
- Maintains cooler and storage area.
- Rotates food product to ensure freshness.
- Cook experience in any of hte following types of kitchens: line, banquets/cartering or production.
- Experience running kitchen/line in Chef's absence.
- Experience in ensuring food prepartion procedures for quality, uniformity and accurateness are met.
- Basic knowledge of sanitation practices, quality control, recipe interpretation, and prep duties.
- On feet or standing 100% of time.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Exposure to varied temperatures between freezers and hot line equipment.