Analyst I, Business
Assists higher level employees on the team in defining system requirements. Works with higher level staff to learn about the tools for defining requirements and resolving issues.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work is assigned, and general instructions are given for routine work; more detailed instruction is provided for new projects.
- Applies knowledge of company policies and standard practices to resolve problems.
- Escalates non-standard problems or issues
- Assists in testing solutions.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 0-3 years of related experience.
- Training: Ability to read, understand, and use blueprints, schematics, and test procedures. Knowledge of basic mechanical, electrical, and electronic systems.
- Computer Skills: Must have the ability to effectively use a personal computer and associated software.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend instructions and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to engineers, manufacturing employees, and other employees of the organization.
- Reasoning Skills: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Other Job-Related Components:
- Physical Conditions: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.