The Toro Company
- Provide production support to include precise measurement, receiving inspection; first article inspection, finished goods audit, and roving inspection utilizing the micrometers, calipers and coordinate measuring machine.
- Under the guidance of the Quality Supervisor, reject bad components and executes piece parts, assembly and shipping holds, utilizing a personal computer, SAP software programs, and other applicable department peripherals.
- Provide quality planning and instructions utilizing the applicable aforementioned department peripherals.
- Designed and coordinate audits.
- Perform analysis of field returns and identifies root causes for discrepancies utilizing the applicable aforementioned production peripherals.
- Identify differences between establishment standards and user applications and suggests modification to conform to standards utilizing the applicable aforementioned production peripherals.
- Write documentation and reports to describe program evaluation, testing and correction utilizing the applicable aforementioned production peripherals.
- Adheres to approved Company, Safety and Department policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma
- technical school is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in the quality assurance or manufacturing area
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.