Experienced Tax Manager / Tax Accountant - primary responsibilities of tax preparation & planning
Lottsa Tax & Accounting Services, Inc. (www.lottsa.com) is looking for an experienced tax accountant to join our successful tax practice in the vibrant Cedar-Riverside area of Minneapolis. As a key member of our small, customer-focused team, you will use your tax expertise to empower your clients to make informed tax and financial planning decisions – encouraging them to thrive. Our professional team includes CPAs and EAs.
What we’re looking for:
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in preparing and reviewing tax returns, from simple to complex.
- Current licensure as a CPA and/or an EA with fluency in accounting, QuickBooks, and Excel. Experience with Lacerte is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are highly motivated to use your tax skills and financial expertise to help others fulfill their life goals.
- You welcome the opportunity to continue your education, and to learn and adapt to new technologies and tax law changes.
- You thrive in a collegial, fast-paced, yet relaxed, working environment that offers flexibility and the option for career advancement.
What you’ll do:
- Research and provide expert advice on effective tax strategies for small businesses and individuals.
- Work independently to prepare high-quality tax returns efficiently and effectively.
- Supervise and mentor more junior members of staff to develop their skills and understanding of tax strategies.
- Work closely as part of a tight-knit team with strong progressive values and customer service orientation.
What you’ll get:
- Up to full-time position, with heavier hours during tax season and broad flexibility the rest of the year.
- Flexible work scheduling, including the option to incorporate working remotely.
- Competitive wages based on experience.
- Excellent benefits, including employer-sponsored health insurance coverage, retirement plan (SIMPLE IRA), paid holidays, and paid time off.
- Potential of partnership in the company within 2-3 years of hire.
Apply for Experienced Tax Manager / Tax Accountant - primary responsibilities of tax preparation & planning
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly