Casino Auditor - (FT) - 7am start time
Job Description Job Summary: Responsible for completing and balancing gaming related audits and income journals within the daily required timeframes while maintaining compliance with regulations, policies and procedures. Utilizes electronic balance sheets, spreadsheets, and income journal macros. Record and track progressive readings and daily coin-in for designated slot machines. Applies high guest service standards in communications with guests, internal guests, Gaming Commission, and external auditors.
- Responsible for completing and balancing gaming related audits and income journals within the daily required timeframes while maintaining compliance with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Utilizes analytical and problem solving skills to research and resolve variances, discrepancies, and/or misallocations of revenue.
- Compiles requested reports, income journals and supporting documentation for management, other departments, Gaming Commission, and external auditors.
- Reviews daily paperwork from designated gaming operational departments to ensure compliance accuracy regulations are met and adhered to. Identify and report all errors found to the appropriate department.
- Knowledge of SMSC Gaming Enterprises policies, procedures, and gaming regulations.
- Completes quarterly slot machine meter readings, daily progressive meter readings and assists other casino auditors.
- Completes monthly slot compliance audit.
- High school graduate or GED.
- One year gaming operations and cash handling experience.
- Experience working in balance sheets, journal macros, income journals, and database systems.
- Ability to use 10-key pad at a level of 150 keystrokes per minute.