Room Attendant/Housekeeping - Part-Time/$1,000 Hiring Bonus
Cleans and maintains guest rooms and public areas while providing exceptional guest service in a fast-paced environment.
- Cleans assigned guest rooms which includes making beds, vacuuming, dusting, clean bathrooms and arranges room furniture, if required. Collects soiled linen and towels for laundering, empties all trash cans and restocks reusable items such as soap, towels, and paper items. Cleans and vacuums guest hallways and lobbies. Keeps linen closets and supply areas clean and organized. Rotates mattresses. Stocks cart at the end of workday. Cleans the Spa and Tower Boardroom. Accurately completes daily paperwork.
- Responds and follows through with guest inquiries and requests and refers to supervisor if unable to handle.
- Ensure all rooms are secure upon leaving the room. Notifies supervisor of any guest room uses including maintenance and security needs.
- Handles abandoned guest items, including money (tokens, TITO, coins, bills) by adhering to all enterprise, gaming and department policies and procedures.
- No minimum education requirements.
- Previous hotel and/or cleaning experience preferred.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.