Administrative Assistant II
Job Summary: Basic understanding of financial documents and the ability to assist in the financial reconciliation of Group event. Ability to work in faced paced environment and adjust priorities throughout the day. Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events). Monitor and distribute incoming leads to the sales team. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the direction and concerns other Team Members.
Provides intermediate administrative support under general supervision to a specific department, while maintaining strict confidentiality of departmental information. Responsible for maintaining departmental records.
- Uses a personal computer utilizing one or more software packages to generate correspondence and other documentation, including graphics.
- Performs secretarial duties such as screening mail, handling telephone calls, setting up files and records, and preparation of routine reports.
- Coordinates meetings, conferences, presentations, travel arrangements and other routine administrative work.
- Duties may include ordering and distributing office supplies.
- High School graduate or GED.
- One year of secretarial/office work experience.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Proficiency (ability to create non-routine files or reports) in word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, database, electronic mail software. May include software for on-line purchasing, HRIS, or other job-specific software.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in written and spoken English so others will understand.
- Valid driver's license may be required with good driving record.
- Ability to understand and create reports and presentations using GE systems Excel, Powerpoint