The Toro Company
- Unloads and processes plastic coils or reels from extrusion lines.
- Ensure product quality by conducting inspections as required with the use of micrometers, calipers, microscope and comparator.
- Participate in all daily pre-shift Ergonomic stretches and Kickoff Meetings.
- Assist Technicians and Shift lead in start-up of lines as required.
- Determines between good product and scrap by interpreting basic test results using visual work instructions.
- Follow 5s standards for storage and labeling of conforming, non-conforming, and scrap product in all stages of the manufacturing process.
- Perform additional product tests, which may include use of water and burst test equipment.
- Record inspection data manually or in electronic format.
- Ensure next shift has empty hubs to support per 5’s standards at end of shift.
- Monitors line supply systems to ensure packaging for continuous production.
- Participate on production change overs using SMED techniques.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Proficient in the English language
- Minimum 2-3 years related operator experience is preferred.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.