Lottsa Tax & Accounting Services, Inc. and our affiliate Lottsa Financial Services, Inc. seek to hire a highly proactive, capable year-round Office Manager. (www.lottsa.com)
Candidate skills and qualifications:
- Highly competent and comfortable with computers & technology, including cloud-based programs
- Ability to proactively identify tasks and projects to improve processes at Lottsa
- Willingness and ability to take ownership over tasks and serve as Project Manager
- Experience and skill with Microsoft Office applications
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Flexible, with willingness to work more hours during January-April Busy Season
- Patient with others (clients and colleagues)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both with clients and colleagues
- Prioritizes client confidentiality
Primary job tasks:
- Create and distribute invoices to clients; manage payments; field client questions
- Initiate and coordinate bulk client communications, both paper and electronic
- Work with off-site IT support to manage and maintain office tech systems including phones, computers, remote access, and cloud-based tools
- Assist Receptionist with tasks including scanning, filing, packaging tax returns, e-filing, interfacing with and greeting clients, answering phones
- Onboarding new clients and setting them up across multiple databases
- Manage and maintain scheduling system (Calendly with Zoom integration)
- Basic website maintenance and updates
- Manage office scheduling and staffing
What Lottsa offers:
- Between 75% and full-time position, with heavier hours during tax season (January – April) and flexibility the rest of the year.
- Employment benefits include employer-sponsored health insurance coverage, retirement plan (SIMPLE IRA), paid holidays, and paid time off.
- Minneapolis office near Green Line and U of MN Carlson Business School.
- Progressive values among compassionate, caring staff and clients.