Regional Sales Manager - Subsite Electronics
The Regional Sales Representative is responsible for supporting and growing the profitable sales of Subsite Electronics and Hammerhead mole products through the Ditch Witch distribution channel, within their assigned geography. This role seeks to maximize sales of Subsite and Hammerhead mole products through the Ditch Witch channel by providing product training, product demonstrations, end-user/customer support, sales aids and other assistance, as appropriate. This role also contributes to the development of the Subsite and Hammerhead mole sales goals/strategies, retail programs, sales incentive programs, tradeshow plans and marketing campaigns.
- Develop and maintain success relationships with dealerships and customers
- Establish their position as the product expert of electronics and moles for both dealer and customer
- Achieve knowledge of both competitive and legacy product lines
- Develop selling aids, and supporting promotional material
- Build consultative relationships with dealerships and customers
- Conduct field demonstrations of equipment and effectively troubleshoot customer needs
- Participate in regional and national trade shows
- Handle day-to-day functions related to sales order procedure
- Contribute to the sales organization by providing data to support sales goals and objectives
- Gather pertinent information from dealers on a regular basis as it relates to market trends
- This position is based in Perry, OK. To reach sales goals and maximize customer service, 50% travel is expected
- Onsite in Perry, OK
- Regular telephone communication with customers and dealers
- Travel is required: 50% - Air and auto
- Working with confidential information
- A high level of responsibility to achieve results/goals
- Work with underground construction equipment at construction job sites
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field. Consideration may be given for applicants with at least 3 years of industry or underground product experience
- Have 3 years of experience in sales or as a factory representative
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills; in-person, telephone, and writing
- Sufficient technical aptitude to explain and demonstrate products effectively acting as the subject matter expert
- Maintaining a professional and self-confident image at all times
- Have excellent computer skills
- Have an excellent work history of being self-motivated, maintaining a positive attitude, exercising sound judgment, productivity, and good attendance.
- Be able to handle items weighing in excess of 50 pounds. This includes lifting, pushing, pulling, and positioning items.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.