TA Candidate Experience Coordinator - Bilingual Preferred
Job Description Job Summary: The Candidate Experience Coordinator will provide an exceptional candidate experience at every stage of the hiring process and will work closely with candidates, applicants, employees, key business stakeholders, and a team of Talent Acquisition Consultants. The role will manage the candidate hiring process from post offer acceptance to the gaming license interview by proactively contacting and communicating with candidates in English and/or Spanish either via phone, email and/or text communications to confirm with candidates that they understand the hiring process, what is required to complete the various steps throughout the hiring and gaming license application process, answer general questions, resolve issues as well as provide technical assistance to expedite the processes. In addition, this position will also provide general receptionist duties for the Dakota Development Complex lobby and provide exceptional customer service by responding to guest, applicant, employee or team member, and department questions and inquiries. Job Duties:
- Supports and partners with the Talent Acquisition Consultants and Coordinator (s) by understanding the Talent Acquisition process and the current status of external and internal candidates to ensure an outstanding candidate experience. Communicates with Recruiters on status, issues and/or timelines through the hiring and gaming commission license process.
- Manages and tracks candidate activities from offer through hiring process to gaming license application and gaming commission interview. As needed, proactively reaches out to candidates, communicating in English and/or Spanish via multiple formats to explain the hiring and gaming commission process and/or to resolve candidate issues to expedite the processes. Work with and support external candidates with technology issues with the applicant tracking system, onboarding module and/or the Gaming Commission Application as needed.
- Supports, communicates and partners with Talent Acquisition Coordinator with all actions related to pre-employment screening for both Gaming Enterprise and Tribal Operations. Coordinates all Gaming License processes for the Gaming Enterprise. Serves as primary liaison and point of contact for Gaming Commission process with regard to new hire-status and license status. Communicates and coordinates with TA Leader actions related to potential issues. Serves as back up to ensures new team member data is in the HRIS electronic record.
- Supports efforts to coordinate and execute on-boarding responsibilities for all new hires, including scheduling, and assisting future team members with online documentation. Adheres to strict timelines and daily deadlines for information dissemination.
- Regularly works with confidential information, e.g., salary, criminal history, employment history, and other screening information for employment and/or gaming license eligibility.
- Answers, screens, and/or directs high volume of incoming telephone calls and/or emails to appropriate individuals.
- Provides general receptionist duties for the Dakota Development Complex lobby. Supports virtual and onsite hiring events as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Some post-secondary education preferred with strong interest in pursuing BS in Human Resources or Business.
- One year of customer service experience.
- One year of Human Resources support experience, preferably in Talent Acquisition. OR
- Two years office or administrative support experience.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate information and ideas in both English and Spanish so others will understand. Must be able to also read, and write in English and Spanish proficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Solid technical acumen with ability to work with multiple forms of technology.
- Highly organized and be able to prioritize with abilities to pivot or shift work priorities as needed.
- High level of attention to detail.