Customer Service Representative/Inside Technical Sales Rep
This position is a FT salaried, Monday through Friday. Hours are 8am-5pm with an hour off for lunch. Travel can be expected at times, if needed for customer site visits. Ability to stay late or come in early needed, due to international customer base.
Excellent phone etiquette, computer skills, and oral communication a must. Knowledge in logistics is helpful.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure customer receives proper product quotations and correct product.
- Respond to customer needs in a timely, respectful, and diligent manner.
- Report and help resolve any customer complaints.
- Maintain all required records clearly, accurately and completely.
- Follow all department procedures and instructions set forth by the customer service manager.
- Follow all corporate policies and procedures.
- Communicates with other departments as required.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follow all safety guidelines/procedures.
- Domestic and International travel required and could include weekend travel depending upon the particular project.
- Other related duties as assigned and deemed necessary by Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level
- Communicate effectively, in English, by both verbal and written means.
- Comfortable with computers and must have the skills to prepare a wide variety of reports and documentation using Microsoft Office 365 Products.
- Ability to read blueprints and understand technical writing.
- Work effectively with fellow employees, independently, under pressure, and with accuracy.
- Establish priorities and complete assignments efficiently with excellent attention to detail.
- Dependability under both supervised and unsupervised conditions.
- Organized, thorough and detail orientated.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application
- 2 year Associate’s Degree or 4-6 years experience in an industrial customer service atmosphere, or prior L&M experience.
- Knowledge of Epicor, Ultimate software or similar ERP system.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing.
Qualifications Education Required
HS Diploma or GED or better.
Associates or better.
4-6 years: Industrial or heavy equipment Customer Service Experience
Licenses & Certifications Required