Warehouse Personnel - 1st Shift
Essential Job Functions
- Put up orders for the production shop.
- Keep inventory control and accurate documentation.
- Un-load vendor supplies, put un-loaded items in proper storage areas, and record receivables and documents.
- Keep warehouse and parts cage clean and orderly.
- Notify Quality Personnel of receivables.
- Order day-to-day requirements from purchasing and make purchase requisitions.
- Manually ensure accurate counts of shipments.
- Coordinate with shipping clerk to expedite shipments.
- Inspect incoming and outgoing product per quality specifications.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed if qualified.
- Performs work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedure.
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Perform related work and other duties as required by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level
- Basic knowledge of steel materials and bolts.
- Material handling & packaging.
- Good organizer, thorough and detail orientated.
- Use of hand tools.
- Operate forklifts to load and unload trucks and semi loads.
- Use various measuring devices.
- Work and communicate effectively with others.
- Understand and carry out simple oral and written instructions.
- Self-motivated, work with little supervision.
- Knowledge and proficiency of basic math skills.
- Communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Have a current driver's license and be insurable.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment written math test, physical, drug and background test
Minimum Qualifications for Application
- High School Diploma or GED with 1-year experience in a related field.
- Current Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of Epicor or similar ERP system.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED or better.
Licenses & Certifications Required: Driver's License