Production Worker - All Shifts - Sign on Bonus
The Thales Identity and Biometrics solutions business, manufactures highly secured documents for US citizens and permanent residence at our site in Chanhassen, Minnesota. Due to continued growth, we are looking for Production Workers to join the team at our light industrial facility.
The role will contribute to the process operations of the department by working both individually and within a team for the manufacturing of Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) inlays on cards. Works in accordance with written work instruction to produce quality product.
- Load and unloading product into metal magazine
- Layering of sheets (Product)
- Manually transferring product from one area of the machine to another
- Documentation of product produced in the assembly area
- Awareness and compliance with security and production policies/procedures
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required
- 0-1 years of experience in Manufacturing preferred
- 0-1 years of experience in Machine Operation preferred
- Required to be standing and operating a machine during shift
- Good written and verbal skills
- Must be a US Person as defined in applicable law
Multiple positions are available across all shifts (1st/2nd/3rd) for immediate start. Full training will be provided for all successful applicants. Excellent benefits and generous sign on/retention bonus on offer. If you have any questions regarding role or the application process then please don’t hesitate to reach out to the team.
These positions require direct or indirect access to hardware, software, technology or technical data controlled under Federal Government guidelines. All applicants must be eligible, or able to obtain authorization, for such access.