Retail Store Associate
2Bros Sports Collectibles
Retail Sales Associate (part-time)
Our sports collectible and hobby retail store is in need of a sales associate who loves helping customers and engaging in sports conversation.
The ideal candidate will have a love for sports and trading cards, enjoy working in a customer and industry focused environment and have an energetic attitude toward customer service.
Sales Associates are typically scheduled 12-18 hours per week, including weekends. We offer flexible scheduling and a generous store discount. A competitive hourly rate is allotted depending on position and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation
· Assists management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards.
· Assists customers with questions and concerns, and contacts management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
· Provides feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
· Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and stocks shelves and displays neatly to maximize visibility and sales.
· Participates in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
· Complies with all established company policies and procedures.
· Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
· Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Responsible, high-energy, and customer-focused
· Attention to detail, accurate ringing skills
· Ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs
· Previous retail experience preferred
· Availability for occasional evening/weekend shifts
As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.