Diesel Mechanic - Eagan, MN
Diesel Mechanic, Eagan, MN
- Complete working knowledge of engines, transmissions, differentials and other assemblies. Disassembles and performs partial or complete overhauls as necessary
- Use gauges, special tools and specialized electronic equipment to diagnose mechanical failure or problems.
- Ability to use any and all maintenance/repair manual, parts catalog and maintenance software. Knowledge of how braking and systems work on all vehicles
- Have a working knowledge of suspension systems, electronic systems and air systems.
- Have a full working knowledge of ADA vehicle operations
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the field
- The job requires the mechanic to crawl under buses, stretch and lift heavy objects.
- Mechanic will provide his/her own tools, with the exception of heavy equipment, such as floor jacks, 3/4” air tools, compressors, etc.
- Ability to work independently without direction and to get the job done.
Apply for Diesel Mechanic - Eagan, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly