CNC Machinist - 3rd Shift
Shift: 3rd Shift: 11:00PM-7:00AM (Sunday-Thursday)
Join Our Team!
At The Toro Company you’ll find a world of opportunities to share your ideas and develop your talents with a financially-successful market leader. You’ll enjoy a workplace founded on ideals. Where people and performance are valued equally. Where ethics are a way of life. Where relationships thrive on trust and respect.
This CNC Machinist role would be a flex operator running various machines such as lathes, mills, and grinders. This role will be assigned to equipment based on demand and coverage. The person will adjust and operate computer numerically controlled machines that perform multiple machining operations such as boring, turning, facing, milling, grooving, drilling, spot facing, reaming, tapping and burnishing. Required adjusting offsets and performing program editing.
- Responsible for following safety rules, producing quality workmanship, and for good housekeeping in and around the work area.
- Parts must be made to print and process specifications.
- Responsible for own set-ups, and for inspecting own parts, including in-process inspection records.
- Completion of all associated paperwork and recordkeeping as required.
- 3-5 years of experience in CNC machining.
- Core skills training in basic shop math, measuring tools and blueprint reading or demonstrated equivalent knowledge is required.
- Knowledge in machine shop practices and the use of respective inspection instruments used in inspecting own parts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- CNC certification/Associate’s degree preferred.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.