Materials Supervisor - 2nd shift
The Toro Company
Shift: 2nd shift (3pm-11pm; M-F)
The Supervisor will facilitate and coordinate the receiving, warehousing and/or shipping of parts and finished product while assuring that the inventory accuracy is maintained. Ensure that all customer service and productivity requirements are met. Ensures day to day operations are fulfilled in an effective and consistent manner.
- Responsible for identifying training needs and implementing processes to support the efficient operation of the receiving, warehousing and or shipping departments. Provide for the development and training of employees.
- Monitor cost center performance and maintain budgets within approved limits.
- Plan daily departmental needs based on workload information & schedules. Controls manpower and overtime needs within schedule and budget constraints.
- Work with value stream supervisors to coordinate line changeovers and special projects.
- Administer the inventory control policies to assure that all inventory locations are accurate and that value streams can be supplied in a timely manner.
- Assure conformance to 5S requirements and maintains outstanding scores on 5S audits.
- Load, shore, and prepare the needed documents in conformance with DOT and Toro regulations.
- Responsible for all areas of employee relations including handling all personnel issues, discipline, complaints, etc. while following company policies.
- High School Diploma and 3-5 years in a related capacity required.
- B.S. degree in related field preferred.
- Ability to work with employees of all levels of the organization.
- Good understanding of Materials, Inventory, Human Resources functions.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.