Boiler Operator - Days - Thursday - Sunday - $1000 Hiring Bonus
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Assists in the safe operation and maintenance of all classes of boilers which are not more than 100 horsepower high-pressure steam. Performs building and laundry equipment installation, maintenance, and repair to ensure building safety and efficiency of operation.
- Completes preventative maintenance, miscellaneous repairs on boilers and associated repair equipment as required by the owner’s manual.
- Performs preventive maintenance, repairs, and installs all laundry equipment and support equipment.
- Completes a compliance check every two hours to verify that operating pressure is operating in a safe manner.
- Maintains boiler water treatment, chemistry, and chemicals for pumps.
- Installs hardware components, office fixtures, and rail systems.
- Completes work orders for repairs of fixtures, minor plumbing, HVAC, and electrical device replacement.
- Combination of education in building maintenance and/or field experience to equal four years.
- Basic knowledge of electricity and plumbing principles.
- Basic knowledge of schematic prints as it pertains to equipment.
- Grade B - Second-class license.
- On feet or standing 80% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.