Ventrac- Receiving, 1st shift
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Hours: M-F 5am-2pm, end time may vary with overtime
- Use forklift or Cushman cart (tugger)
- Unload, inspect and verify packages according to order/invoice
- Update inventory with received items: organize and store in appropriate areas
- Stage materials to the production lines according to the pick lists
- Restock KANBAN items as requested
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Detailed and organized while managing multiple priorities
- Must work well in a teamwork environment
- Proficient working in email and basic computer systems
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. regularly and stretch overhead, stand, twist, bend for extended periods of time
- 1 year + experience in receiving or shipping
- CDL License is a plus
Ventrac is a growth-oriented company located in Orrville, Ohio. Our team is dedicated to excellence through innovation, a strong work ethic and quality workmanship. Join the Ventrac Team who feels passionate about the products we build for outdoor grounds management professionals. We are known for our fantastic culture of respect and collaboration, which can be measured by our low turnover , open communication and the excitement in the air.
We believe our employees are truly the most valuable asset. We not only believe that, we make decisions that align with that concept. We are dedicated to attracting and developing a diverse team of individuals who are committed to the success of our team at Ventrac. Ventrac is a Division of The Toro Company.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.