Project Engineer - Packaging Hardware
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
The Project Engineer will direct and coordinate packaging projects and equipment orders and will work with customers and team members throughout the process. They will be responsible for communicating, tracking, and follow-ups with internal team members and customers to ensure that equipment orders are processed efficiently. They will coordinate and lead factory acceptance testing (FAT) requirements and metrics for projects.
The Project Engineer will need to understand and provide technical support to the Engage Packaging product lines. Respond to inquiries, provide documentation, and evaluate applications, as needed. They will be responsible for all project documentation in Salesforce and other company systems.
- Managing all aspects of Packaging machine orders from order entry through delivery.
- Obtain and review customer specifications and ensure specified equipment design meet these requirements.
- Maintain consistent customer contact throughout the order process to ensure expectations are maintained.
- Review and track all AFM tooling orders and corresponding container samples to ensure that they are processed and delivered.
- Verify accuracy of equipment orders.
- Coordinate and track all product samples and film needed for factory acceptance testing.
- Coordinate, communicate, and lead all factory acceptance testing requirements with customers and internal groups.
- Interact with various groups throughout the organization to identify, obtain, and analyze relevant information.
- Create and review Engineering deliverable forms and drawings for projects.
- Interact and collaborate with customers, sales, customer service, engineering, and production teams to ensure the success of projects.
- Track, measure, and organize customer samples in Salesforce and provide feedback as required.
- Use A/V equipment and video editing software for equipment approvals.
- Conduct weekly packaging production status meetings.
- Travel up to 5%, as required.
- Have a working knowledge and be able operate the Engage Packaging Equipment products as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Engineering or Technology field
- Minimum 3-5 years in project management and manufacturing experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Must be very detail oriented, logical, and possess exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, and manage time effectively.
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs and work in manufacturing environments.
- Excellent keyboarding skills and experience in Microsoft Office products and Salesforce.
- Familiar with CAD software (AutoCAD/Creo)
- Must possess strong mechanical aptitude and ability to use basic measuring tools.
- Knowledgeable with Manufacturing process.