Shelf - Sales - ELL Specialist
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Req #180Friday, April 30, 2021 DRC is one of the largest educational assessment and curriculum/instruction companies in the industry.
The ELL Sales Assessment Consultant is focused on selling the LAS LINKS portfolio of assessment solutions to school districts and state departments of education in an assigned territory. Primary responsibilities include meeting assigned sales quota within assigned accounts, development and implementation of territory marketing plan, developing key relationships within the English Language Learner (ELL) marketplace, understanding customer needs and market trends, and expanding DRC’s reputation for quality.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Develop an overall sales and business development strategy for all assigned accounts within territory.
- Organize, maintain, and report account data and activity; utilize customer management software programs such as salesforce.com.
- Implement individual territory marketing plans in tandem with ELL team, sales teams, and marketing management.
- Maintain and grow business in existing accounts.
- Conduct online product demonstrations of the LAS LINKS suite to district, school and state personnel.
- Participate in sales, sales trends and forecasting activities and presentations with Senior Manager and DRC’s executive management team.
- Attend and present at local, state, and district ELL and assessment meetings/conferences.
- Keep up to date on ELL policy, practices, and issues affecting public schools in assigned territory. Know the landscape of targeted districts: mission, key initiatives, challenges, funding.
- Efficiently and effectively follow up with and manage all leads and opportunities (phone, web, referral, self-generated, etc.) within assigned territory for LAS Links assessments.
- Build effective networks within ELL communities and with decision makers.
- Partner with internal resources to respond to bids and requests for proposals, providing text and representing DRC at presentations and related meetings.
- Provide LAS LINKS training to school districts.
- Periodically troubleshoot technical issues with customers before escalating to technical support.
- Travel approximately 50% throughout assigned territory (NYC Area, MA, RI, CT)
- Work remotely
- Sales experience with proven sales track record of meeting assigned quotas and/or territory requirements.
- Passion and drive to share expertise and help ELL students and teachers improve achievement.
- 3 – 5 years minimum successful experience working with ELL curriculum and assessment for a school district, with classroom teaching a plus.
Essential Job Requirements:
- 5 years minimum successful outside sales experience (preferably K – 12) solution selling ELL solutions to School District leaders, including Superintendents and Directors.
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
DRC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V and prospective employees will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, age, protected veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class. Other details Job Family Project/Sales Services Pay Type Salary Travel Required Yes Telecommute % 100 Required Education Bachelor’s Degree Job Start Date Tuesday, May 11, 2021 Apply Now