Ventrac - Parts Stock Clerk, 1st shift
Hours: 7am-3:30pm M-F
The Parts Stock Clerk will stock parts, pull, pack, and ship parts orders along with other various jobs that happen on a day to day basis.
- Restocking, labeling inventory, and maintaining stocked shelves
- Pulling, packaging and shipping of outbound parts orders
- Collaborate effectively with other team members to help meet department goals and objectives
- Minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent school with relevant work experience
- Must be able to read and follow shipping instructions and secure loads appropriately for shipping, in order to minimize freight damage
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Self-motivated individual who understands the importance of time constraints
- Ability to operate forklift and overhead hoist in a safe and orderly manner
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. regularly and bending, squatting, walking or standing for long periods of time
- Excellent attention to detail
- 1+ year Shipping experience
Ventrac is a growth-oriented company located in Orrville, Ohio. Our team is dedicated to excellence through innovation, a strong work ethic and quality workmanship. Join the Ventrac Team who feels passionate about the products we build for commercial lawn care use. We are known for our fantastic culture of respect and collaboration, which can be measured by our low turnover , open communication and the excitement in the air.
We believe our employees are truly the most valuable asset. We not only believe that, we make decision that align with that concept. We are dedicated to attracting and developing a diverse team of individuals who are committed to the success of our team at Ventrac. Ventrac is a Division of The Toro Company. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.