Welder I - Radius
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Shift: 2nd shift
- Read information from blueprints, technical manuals or other documents.
- Set up fixtures, mount parts in fixtures, and perform mechanical assembly. This includes using hand and air tools such as wrenches, torque wrenches, impact wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, etc.
- Use a hoist to lift and position large, heavier components and completed weldments.
- Set up, adjust, and operate MIG welding equipment to weld machine components.
- Remove components from fixtures, clean and check them for quality, and correct errors or deficiencies of weldments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Have appropriate MIG welding experience OR have completed a formal welding training program (or the equivalent in training and experience).
- Pass required entry-level plate test for production welding.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.