Ventrac- Shipping, 1st shift
Hours: First shift, 7am-3:30pm M-F
The Shipping/Warehouse Associate will be working in the Whole Goods shipping warehouse.
The Shipping/Warehouse Associate will be responsible for the pulling, verifying, packaging and shipping of whole good orders. Duties will include staging shipments, producing bill of ladings, scheduling, dispatching and the loading of trucks and containers. Other duties would also include restocking and labeling inventory, monitoring the Kanban cards in the warehouse, securing loads appropriately for shipping, in order to minimize freight damage, and warehouse organization.
- Must also be able to collaborate effectively with other team members to help meet department goals and objectives.
- Self-motivated individual who understands the importance of time constraints
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have basic computer skills (Excel, Word, Internet, etc.)
- Must be able to read and follow shipping instructions.
- Ability to operate forklift and overhead hoist in a safe and orderly manner
- Must be flexible with work schedule and overtime hours
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. regularly and bend, squat, walk or stand for long periods of time
- Minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent school with relevant work experience
- The ability to pass drug and criminal background screenings
- Must be able to pass Shipping tests
- 1-3 years of applicable work experience
- 2+ years forklift experience
Ventrac is a growth-oriented company located in Orrville, Ohio. Our team is dedicated to excellence through innovation, a strong work ethic and quality workmanship. Join the Ventrac Team who feels passionate about the products we build for commercial lawn care use. We are known for our fantastic culture of respect and collaboration, which can be measured by our low turnover , open communication and the excitement in the air.
We believe our employees are truly the most valuable asset. We not only believe that, we make decision that align with that concept. We are dedicated to attracting and developing a diverse team of individuals who are committed to the success of our team at Ventrac. Ventrac is a Division of The Toro Company. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.