Executive Host| Flexible Schedule | Weekly Pay | Excellent Benefits
Are you looking for a challenge, yet rewarding sales role? Join our fast-paced team working in one of the most exciting entertainment locations in the Twin Cities. Join our team of sales professionals that are enjoying great perks like weekly pay, tuition reimbursement, and health benefits.
- Responsible for generating incremental casino revenue through the development of relationships with assigned VIP guests, utilizing marketing and upscale sales techniques.
- Maintain relationships with VIP guests through personal contact delivered utilizing a variety of tools including in-person, phone, text, and e-mail, focusing on the ultimate goal of maximizing casino revenue goals.
- Spend time with assigned guests while at both casino and non-casino events, participating in special events and social functions.
- Coordination with the fellow team members to direct the successful delivery of pre-trip itineraries requiring close collaboration with multiple departments across the casino.
Minimum Qualifications:Five years of experience in player development, casino marketing, account management, or sales.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible scheduling
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits
- Childcare discount
- Opportunity for annual pay increases
- Tuition reimbursement
Boiler Plate:Outstanding Benefits & Awesome Perks
We value everyone, knowing we can achieve more together. We promote a grow-from-within culture to help support and develop our team members. Enjoy competitive weekly pay, outstanding benefits and advancement opportunities. Generous benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurance, onsite medical clinics and pharmacy, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, wellness programs and more. Plus, take advantage of perks like discounts on childcare, fuel, bus passes and fitness membership, free uniforms, free uniform cleaning and tuition reimbursement.
Who We Are The Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community contributes to causes, organizations and tribes across the region, state and country. The SMSC has donated more than $350 million to organizations and causes, provided $500 million in economic development loans to other tribes, and contributed millions more to support regional governments and infrastructure. The SMSC's Native Green initiative annually diverts hundreds of tons of waste from landfills, has implemented compostable containers throughout our properties and restored hundreds of acres of prairie land. Team members are eligible to participate in SMSC Gives, a community outreach initiative. Learn more at shakopeedakota.org Days Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday Hiring Rate or Hiring Range $55,000 - $65,000 based on qualifications Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Five years of experience in player development, casino marketing, account management, or sales.
- Proficiency in e-mail, word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, and database software.
- Ability to communicate to a diverse population.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize the guest service experience.
- Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- On feet or standing 50% of time.
- Some outside work (10%).
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Exposure to noise and smoke.