Construction Field Coordinator - Great Opportunity!
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Job Description Job Summary: Coordinates and manages defined scope construction and design projects as assigned. Works in conjunction with Project Manager to coordinate and assist in large-scale design and construction projects. Tracks expenses and capital expenditures, reconciles purchase orders against invoices, and reconciles project accounting against the company central accounting records. Provides purchase order and invoice aging reports for all the Facilities construction projects. Responsible for specialized project documentation including but not limited to Change Orders, ASR's, submittals and Pay Applications. Responsible for the organization, movement and inventory reporting of Project Services construction attic stock materials. Scheduling and communication for the efficient and effective coordination of projects or events across all organizational entities. Heavily supports the projects in all aspects of design coordination, ordering and installation of FF&E and OS&E. Works to ensure department compliance with company procedures for day-to-day department operation. Budget/Asset Responsibilities: Responsible for inventory of attic stock materials and defined scope project budgets. Orders specified project related assets. Balances project budgets at closeout. Job Duties:
- Manages multiple projects at any given time of contained-scope. Performs assigned project management duties for each contained-scope project by quantifying project scope, schedule budget, and resource allocation. Works in conjunction with a Project Manager on large-scale projects to develop the same elements. Site and field verification of existing conditions and new construction by measurement and photo documentation.
- Electronically tracks capital expenditures and expense-based information. Reconciles purchase orders against invoices and matches department records against company accounting records. Analyzes project budget accounts to identify trends, activity on project work, and financial risks or to verify the progress of the project.
- Schedules delivery, receives and tracks inventory level of over 5,000 square feet of attic stock materials and construction materials for projects. Manages re-order patterns to maintain inventory levels according to space allocation. Coordinates allocation and loading of attic stock materials for internal use. Analyzes construction inventory usage for trends company-wide. Audits inventory of attic stock materials biannually.
- Tracks project schedules, financial status, and general status for all active work-in-progress and non-work-in-progress projects being executed by Facilities construction.
- Generates correspondence and other documentation, including letters, source documents, reports, etc. Sets up and maintains dual filing system for construction projects by vendor and by project.
- Coordinates meetings, conferences, and presentations with contractors, architects, engineers, vendors, outside utility companies, Project Managers, and other company team members to ensure efficient allocation of time and resources.
- Power Point and presentation coordination.
- Copies and collates construction documents.
- Occasional tasks
- Four years of post-secondary education and/or three years of construction-related work experience .
- Experience in design/construction contracts and documentation
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, database, electronic mail and scheduling software.
- Proficiency and or experience in AutoCAD, ReVitt and or Bluebeam.
- The ability to communicate technical information and ideas in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cost accounting practices.
- Basic knowledge of design and construction project management and project scheduling.
- Valid driver's license will be required with a good driving record.