Shift Lead - FT - Convenience Store - Day Shift + $1,000 Sign On Bonus
Provide leadership, supervision and direction for convenience store during assigned shift.
HOURS: 1:45 - 11:00 pm
- Prepares, directs and supervises employee assignments to ensure efficient labor utilization and effectiveness in meeting store objectives. Effectively communicates tasks and priorities. Follows up to ensure proper task completion and adheres to store and department policies and procedures. Responsible MOD providing quality customer service, making quality decisions while keeping within policies and procedures.
- Responds to and resolves customer inquiries and concerns, while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Coaches department staff on policies, procedures, customer service, and job responsibilities.
- Supports store safety and sanitation programs.
- Ensures that store products and displays are of proper quality and are properly stocked and merchandised to plan.
- Performs cashiering and stocking duties as needed.
- High school diploma
- One or more years of experience in a supervisory role in retail, restaurant or convenience store.
- Basic PC skills, including knowledge of MicroSoft Office.
- Exceptional communications skills; ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to pass basic math test.Working knowledge of cash register operations.
- On feet or standing 90% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.