Curriculum Data Manager
LOCATION: Menomonie, WI
DEPARTMENT: Provost’s Office
ANTICIPATED START DATE: October 2021
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum / Required
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to engage with diverse people, situations, and ideas.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to interpret and execute complex academic policies and procedures
- Decision-making, analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, and resource management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn new systems, software programs, processes, and policies quickly
- Associate’s Degree or higher
To view the full details of this opportunity and to apply visit: https://jobs.uwstout.edu/
To ensure consideration complete applications must be submitted online by Thursday, September 16, 2021. Applications submitted after September 16th may be reviewed until the position is filled.
Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. The UW System provides an excellent benefits package including participation in the Wisconsin State retirement plan.
All qualified candidates meeting application requirements will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against. As an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, UW-Stout welcomes applications from individuals from diverse groups; veterans, individuals with disabilities and from historically excluded populations.
Employment is contingent upon the final candidate’s completing a criminal background check and contingent upon the final candidate passing a reference check process.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
For questions regarding this position or recruitment, please contact:
Search Chair: Amanda Barnett