- Assist Production Department Supervisor in the assignment and monitoring of production work according to product requirements.
- Reviews production for appropriate quality and production quantity produced on the work order according to production requirements.
- Print production labels as required by production schedule.
- Schedule operator machine rotations utilizing the operator data base.
- Scans product into SAP as per schedule.
- Ability to train machine operators on quality visual and gauge inspections.
- Perform audits on work orders, scrap sheets and in process inspections.
- Assist Production Department Supervisor in providing leadership, guidance, training, instruction and orientation of production employees in proper production procedures, operations and techniques according to department requirements and specifications.
- Prepares all applicable production documentation as needed according to department requirements and specifications..
- Performs Production Operator relief work duties when required.
- Follow the 5S housekeeping procedures and sustainment.
- Ensures that operators are following safety procedures and wearing PPE.
- Adheres to approved Company, Safety and Department policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned or are not included here but are within the context of duties defined.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral format
- Good mathematical skills are required.
- Knowledge of personal/mainframe computer application preferred.
- Knowledge of QC measuring techniques is required.
- Good knowledge of Company and Safety policies and procedures.
- Proven ability to maintain a strong sense of propriety concerning confidential matters and good working relationships with Managers, Supervisors and fellow employees.
- Must have excellent follow-up skills in order to thoroughly complete assigned tasks.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, bending or stooping, reaching above shoulder level, drive automatic equipment; repetitive wrist movements, walking and sitting. The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. The employee occasionally will work in extreme temperatures, and expose to hazardous materials.