Production Supervisor 2nd Shift - $2k Sign On Bonus + Retention Bonus
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
The Production Supervisor will work on meeting production requirements by organizing work, resolving operational problems, and developing staff. The Production Supervisor will work in accordance with written work procedures to produce quality product. Obtain and sustain accountability within your staff and operations.
- Organizes work by reviewing production plan requirements; preparing changeover
- Obtains materials and supplies by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Meets production requirements by following and enforcing productivity, quality, cost, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems
- Improves quality results by identifying process improvement opportunities; implementing changes
- Develops human resources by orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining employees; enforcing human resource policies and procedures
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Accomplishes production and quality policy by completing related results as needed
- 6s ownership and leadership
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required
- 1 year Supervision and Coaching experience in Manufacturing.
- 1 year of experience in Process Improvement and Developing Standards.
- 1 year of experience in Production Planning / Manufacturing Control Planning.
- 1 year of experience in Manufacturing Methods and Procedures.
- 1 year of experience in Pressing / Printing Manufacturing Experience
- Quality Focused
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Reporting documentation.
- Outlook knowledge
- Knowledge of 6S programs, lean manufacturing and visual factory operations
- Occasional overtime may be required
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time
- Lifting up to 40 pounds with a pushing and pulling motion on an intermittent basis
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please contact us at email@example.com.