L6 Marketing Coordinator-FT
Are you looking for a rewarding career in Marketing? Join us in the fast-paced, energy filled position with opportunity for advancement. Deliver great guest experience while promoting our loyalty club, Club M. Enjoy weekly pay, health benefits, and tuition reimbursement!
- Work in our loyalty club, Club M, and during our fun-filled promotions
- Answer questions and provide information about both Mystic Lake and Little Six, creating memorable experiences
- Provide support and troubleshoot guest concerns with our marketing technology (app, offers, kiosks, etc.)
- Assist in the coordination, set up, and execution of our promotions and special events
What's in it for you:
- Up to $18 per hour to start
- Part time and full time positions with flexible scheduling
- Weekly pay
- Tuition reimbursement and career advancement opportunities
Boiler Plate:Outstanding Benefits & Awesome Perks
We value everyone, knowing we can achieve more together. We promote a grow-from-within culture to help support and develop our team members. Enjoy competitive weekly pay, outstanding benefits and advancement opportunities. Generous benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurance, onsite medical clinics and pharmacy, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, wellness programs and more. Plus, take advantage of perks like discounts on childcare, fuel, bus passes and fitness membership, free uniforms, free uniform cleaning and tuition reimbursement.
Who We Are
The Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community contributes to causes, organizations and tribes across the region, state and country. The SMSC has donated more than $350 million to organizations and causes, provided $500 million in economic development loans to other tribes, and contributed millions more to support regional governments and infrastructure. The SMSC's Native Green initiative annually diverts hundreds of tons of waste from landfills, has implemented compostable containers throughout our properties and restored hundreds of acres of prairie land. Team members are eligible to participate in SMSC Gives, a community outreach initiative. Learn more at shakopeedakota.orgDays TBD - based on business needs Hiring Rate or Hiring Range 1. Based on Qualifications Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Combination of education & experience in customer service/marketing/communications equal to 2 years.
- Strong computer and mobile application experience, word-processing, spreadsheets, and electronic mail software. Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population.
- Ability to learn and understand varying technologies and guest-facing applications (including iOS and Android).
- Superior service orientated attitude.
- On feet or standing 90% of shift
- Exposure to odors - smoke
- Exposure to summer heat for outdoor events.
- Team member will be required to wear costumes for events. This can be anything from a hat to a full costume