Sr. Project Manager
Req #221Monday, August 9, 2021
This position provides project management expertise to large-scale state assessment projects, dealing mainly with maintaining client relationships and delivering the project according to contract specifications. The incumbent focuses strategic vision to high level client-related issues, including but not limited to project-specific issues.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Interact with current clients to obtain information regarding their product and service needs and provide timely and accurate progress reports.
- Provide continuity to assessment projects related to a particular client to ensure client satisfaction and that the project is completed according to contract specifications
- Conceptualize how the client should be handled in the future to best support the business.
- Assist in proposal development for projects including developing cost proposals, writing technical proposals, estimating the hours and resources needed for a project and forecasting revenues and budgets for projects and the department as a whole.
- Interact with team members to coordinate their activities, obtain or provide information regarding projects and changes to projects, assign tasks and set priorities.
- Provide work direction to lower level project management staff as needed, and monitor quality of work.
- Professional Representation of DRC at Meetings and Presentations
Essential Job Requirements:
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
DRC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.Other details Job Family Project/Sales Services Pay Type Salary Apply Now