LEGAL SECRETARY – FULL-TIME (ST. CLOUD)
Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid (MMLA) is seeking a full-time Legal Secretary to join our support staff at our St. Cloud office. This position will start as soon as possible after an offer is extended.
- Apply the principles of MMLA’s Racial Justice Values Statement in all interactions
- General office support, including: typing, filing, copying, scanning, and data entry
- Assist with sorting, scanning, and distributing incoming mail and posting outgoing mail
- Proofread and prepare letters for mailing
- Front desk/switchboard backup
- Generate documents using work processing, spreadsheet, and database software
- Organize and maintain files
- Provide backup to others on the support staff team
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability and desire to connect with MMLA’s client community
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines and switch focus as needed
- Ability to learn new technology, software, and processes as they are deployed
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office required
- Typing skills of at least 65 wpm preferred
- Advanced proofreading, formatting, and editing skills preferred
SALARY: $34,046 to $40,046 per year, depending on experience, plus benefits
APPLICATIONS: Submit resume and cover letter explaining interest in the position online at https://mylegalaid.org/employment by September 24th, 2021, or until position is filled.
If you require a reasonable accommodation for completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in our employee selection process, please contact Jolene Chestnut at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct all other inquiries to email@example.com.
Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.