Ventrac- Material Handler, 3rd shift
Hours: 3rd shift, 6:30pm-5am (M-Th)
To organize, maintain and restock the Weld Parts Bins.
- Changing out bins and parts at the weld cells
- Keeping bins organized in the bin racks
- Communicate and coordinate with Press Brake operators to supply the right parts for the day’s production
- Read and understand pull sheets, ensuring all parts are present
- Demonstrated dependability/good attendance
- Minimum high school diploma
- Minimum 1-3 years of applicable manufacturing work experience
- Ability to operate forklift and overhead hoist in a safe and orderly manner
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. regularly and bend, squat, walk or stand for long periods of time
- 1 Year + Material Handling experience
- Licensed Fork Lift Operator
Ventrac is a growth-oriented company located in Orrville, Ohio. Our team is dedicated to excellence through innovation, a strong work ethic and quality workmanship. Join the Ventrac Team who feels passionate about the products we build for commercial lawn care use. We are known for our fantastic culture of respect and collaboration, which can be measured by our low turnover , open communication and the excitement in the air.
We believe our employees are truly the most valuable asset. We not only believe that, we make decision that align with that concept. We are dedicated to attracting and developing a diverse team of individuals who are committed to the success of our team at Ventrac. Ventrac is a Division of The Toro Company. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.