Bingo Floor Clerk | Up to $32 including Tips | Weekly Pay | Flexible Scheduling
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding job in the Twin Cities largest entertainment destination? Earn tips and meet new people working as a Bingo Associate at Mystic Lake! Enjoy weekly pay and flexible schedules. Join us and let us help you map out your career!
- Sells bingo packages and special games to our Bingo guests
- Verify winners and pay out cash prizes
- Provide great guest service, helping to create memorable experiences
What's in it for you:
- Starting up to $32 per hour (including Tips)
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Career advancement opportunities
Outstanding Benefits & Awesome Perks
We value everyone, knowing we can achieve more together. We promote a grow-from-within culture to help support and develop our team members. Enjoy competitive weekly pay, outstanding benefits and advancement opportunities. Generous benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurance, onsite medical clinics and pharmacy, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, wellness programs and more. Plus, take advantage of perks like discounts on childcare, fuel, bus passes and fitness membership, free uniforms, free uniform cleaning and tuition reimbursement.
Who We Are
The Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community contributes to causes, organizations and tribes across the region, state and country. The SMSC has donated more than $350 million to organizations and causes, provided $500 million in economic development loans to other tribes, and contributed millions more to support regional governments and infrastructure. The SMSC's Native Green initiative annually diverts hundreds of tons of waste from landfills, has implemented compostable containers throughout our properties and restored hundreds of acres of prairie land. Team members are eligible to participate in SMSC Gives, a community outreach initiative. Learn more at shakopeedakota.org.Days TBD - based on business needs Hiring Rate or Hiring Range Based on qualifications Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to speak, write and read English clearly.
- Must be able to pass basic math skills test and have cash-handling skills.
- On feet or standing 90% of shift.
- Must be able to lift at least 10 lbs.