Heavy Duty Custodian - Mystic Lake Casino | $700 Sign-on Bonus | Up to $17 per Hour | Weekly Pay
We are looking to add to our cleaning team! Come work with us in a fast-paced and energetic entertainment facility, helping to create memorable experiences! Enjoy weekly pay, health benefits and flexible schedules. Map out your career with us today!
- Perform various cleaning duties using specialized equipment such as carpet shampooers, scrubbers, pressure washers, steam cleaners, and more.
- Deep clean our restaurant areas.
- Perform light maintenance and repairs on cleaning equipment.
- Provide a great guest experience for our guests by answering questions.
What's in it for you:
- $700 Sign-on Bonus
- Choose from day or night shifts with flexible scheduling
- Health benefits
- Weekly pay
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
Outstanding Benefits & Awesome Perks
We value everyone, knowing we can achieve more together. We promote a grow-from-within culture to help support and develop our team members. Enjoy competitive weekly pay, outstanding benefits and advancement opportunities. Generous benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurance, onsite medical clinics and pharmacy, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, wellness programs and more. Plus, take advantage of perks like discounts on childcare, fuel, bus passes and fitness membership, free uniforms, free uniform cleaning and tuition reimbursement.
Who We Are
The Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community contributes to causes, organizations and tribes across the region, state and country. The SMSC has donated more than $350 million to organizations and causes, provided $500 million in economic development loans to other tribes, and contributed millions more to support regional governments and infrastructure. The SMSC's Native Green initiative annually diverts hundreds of tons of waste from landfills, has implemented compostable containers throughout our properties and restored hundreds of acres of prairie land. Team members are eligible to participate in SMSC Gives, a community outreach initiative. Learn more at shakopeedakota.org.Days TBD - based on business needs Hiring Rate or Hiring Range Based on qualifications Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- No minimum education requirements.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Exposure to fumes and odors.