Slot Service Specialist - Mystic
Provides optimum guest service in the slot operations area; breaking bills, filling hoppers and paying and verifying jackpots, ensuring efficiency and game security in accordance with regulatory compliance.
- Establishes and fosters relationships with guests through proactive guest interaction. Provides the guest with slot specific information and general casino information, promoting the use of the player's club card and facilitates complimentaries.
- Processes transactions including providing change, jackpots,W2-Gs, fills and buys in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains the appearance and functionality of the floor and machines by straightening chairs, disposal of debris around machines, cleaning ashtrays, replenishing ticket printer paper, and clearing bill jams.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Must be able to pass slot math tests.
- Proficiency in word processing and electronic mail software/
- Previous guest service experience.
- Ability to communicate basic information and ideas in spoken English so others will understand.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and writte).
- Willingness to actively contribute in an array of projects as requested; ege to learn new skills.
- Demonstated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.