In addition to regular forklift duties, when the coordinator is not present this
position acts as back-up leader and contact person for all forklift drivers; monitoring shipping, receiving, and issuing & de-issuing.
Train and re-train drivers on SAP, safety issues, and TreeHouse line supply and warehouse procedures as needed.
Research and monitor timely inventory transactions, FIFO rotation, and material placement and storage.
Know how to operate both the finished goods and wip station robots.
Monitor GMP, HACCP, and MSS policies; review all shift-produced paperwork
Schedule (and work) weekend overtime as needed.
Recommend needed overtime to the supervisor and implement when approved.
* 3-5 years forklift experience including knowledge of Shipping, Receiving, and Line Supply
* Work experience in managing systems & people is a plus
* Knowledge of SAP is vital; Good computer experience; Excel experience is a plus
* Ability to multi-task , prioritize, and possess good decision making skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent attendance record
* Must be flexible to cover other shifts as needed