Production Specialist - Start as PT - Possible FT Opportunity
Performs a variety of production duties, such as tending and monitoring machines, handling product, visual sorting or inspection, lifting, and stacking.
- Maintains sufficient levels of supplies to ensure continuous flow of product.
- Conducts quality control; inspects for bottle clarity, label attachment, cap covering, etc. Fixes jams along production line as necessary.
- Lifts boxed water onto pallets.
- Other duties, as assigned: assists with minor equipment repairs, cleaning of warehouse space and equipment, moving of pallets.
Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday Hiring Rate or Hiring Range $15.00 / hr Requirements
- Minimal mechanical aptitude
- Industrial Truck Driving permit required (forklift) or ability to obtain within 90 days.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift
- Potential danger of moving/pinching equipment parts. Excessive and repetitive bending and lifting.
- Exposure to temperature extremes - Up to 100 degrees.
- Computer skills - Excel, Word
- Production line work experience
- Understanding/knowledge of quality control and quality assurance in a production environment.