Ventrac- Material Handler, 2nd shift
Hours: 2nd shift 2:30pm-midnight (M-F), start/end times may vary with overtime
To organize, maintain and restock the Fabrication Parts Bins.
- Changing out bins and parts at the Press Brakes
- Keeping bins organized in the bin racks
- Communicate and coordinate with Press Brake operators to supply the right parts for the day’s production
- Unload steel off trucks throughout the day
- Check parts sheet and deliver completed parts bins to weld
- Ability to operate forklift and overhead hoist in a safe and orderly manner
- Minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent school with relevant work experience
- Must be able to read and understand established procedures and detailed work instructions (Blueprints)
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. regularly and bend, squat, walk or stand for long periods of time
- 1 Year + Material Handling experience
- Licensed Fork Lift Operator
Ventrac is a growth-oriented company located in Orrville, Ohio. Our team is dedicated to excellence through innovation, a strong work ethic and quality workmanship. Join the Ventrac Team who feels passionate about the products we build for commercial lawn care use. We are known for our fantastic culture of respect and collaboration, which can be measured by our low turnover , open communication and the excitement in the air.
We believe our employees are truly the most valuable asset. We not only believe that, we make decision that align with that concept. We are dedicated to attracting and developing a diverse team of individuals who are committed to the success of our team at Ventrac. Ventrac is a Division of The Toro Company. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.