Solar Pod - Sales Consultant
$30,000 - $60,000/year plus incentive to total $100k+
Number of openings for this role:
- 3-years sales experience preferred.
- Self-starting/driven sales professional who has experience hitting sales quotas or goals.
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills face-to-face, via phone and internet video.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and communications skills.
- Great organization skills.
Full Job Description
SolarPod is looking for a driven, highly communicative, and trustworthy salesperson to help us bring more solar to the world. Is there a better company to work for than one that can bolster your future through innovative products and service?
SolarPod is a Solar Leader in the state of Minnesota and nationally. In business since 2009 having served hundreds of satisfied customers.
SolarPod’s core differentiated products are Z RackTM and Z LiteTM. Each a no roof hole patented solar solution that’s revolutionizing the way sloped roof solar is being deployed throughout the country. A differentiated product, such as Z RackTM or Z LiteTM, optimizes the sales process as roof holes are not desirable to prospective solar consumers. Why place holes when you don’t have to?
- Quotes: Provide potential customers with detailed documents and consultations. Understand the intricacies of solar tax credit, utility rebate, cost of electricity and return on investment.
- Service: Individualize solutions to each customer with ability to establish rapport throughout sales process.
- Leads: Generate leads. Help find best possible ways to generate leads to provide quotation.
- Work with team to help company sales.
- Tax credits: Solar is about tax credits and incentives. Understand this landscape for each utility and tailor quotes to customers.
- Computer literate/tech savvy.
- Intelligent with a powerful work ethic
Got the skills and experience? Here’s what we’re offering:
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent medical coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off / Holiday Pay
- Flexible benefits — choose what you like, ignore the rest
- Exceptional training, support, and all the resources you need to be successful
- Competitive commission plan
Please submit your resume and cover letter (preferred but not required) for consideration. Detailing why SolarPod inspires you to be part of our team.
Typical start time:
Typical end time: